Nobody likes to be overweight especially when you are into Sports or Entertainment. Through this article we would like to get your attention to 10 Bollywood celebrities who were over weight and reduced their fat before they became starts. Here’s list of those 10 celebrities.
1) Zarine Khan – Starting from a humungous 100kg, she worked out to shed all those extra kilos down to weighing only 55kilos at present, following wide-spread criticism following her larger than screen presence in her debut film, Veer
2) Arjun Kapoor – Weighed over 130kgs before shedding himself down to flaunting his six-pack abs in his debut Aditya Chopra film
3) Adnan Sami – The famous musician cum singer used to roam about in a custom-made wheelchair because of his weight at 206kg following which he shed over 130 kilos in just a year!
4) Sonakshi Sinha – To become Salman’s Rajjo, Sonakshi Sinha shed over 30kilos
5) Jackky Bhagnani – Before his debut film, Kal Kisne Dekha, he used to weigh 130kg following which his strict and rigorous exercise regime brought him down to 60kgs!
6) Alia Bhatt – Karan Johar gave her only 3 months to shed to 50kilos from 67kilos after he met her for auditioning for Student of The Year
7) Hrithik Roshan – He had to put on considerable weight for his role in Guzaarish, following which he turned tables to return to the handsome hunk, he’s known to be within months!
8) Karan Johar – It is ironical how Karan recalls himself being bullied at school for being this fat kid
9) Parineeti Chopra – Her determination and extreme work-out schedule transformed her from the fat woman of Wall Street to the heart throb of Bollywood that she is now
10) Sonam Kapoor – Sonam Kapoor shed more than 20kilos in a matter of months through a rigorous work-out regime to be cast in Sawariya
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.