It’s very painful when people stay away from Home. Whatever you age is, you always miss your parents, family members, friends and so much of your home. We are putting together some motivational tips to take some stress out from your life.
1) Keep pictures of your family members & loved ones at your room and at your office desk.
2) Be in regular touch with your parents and family. Speak to them as and when you are free.
3) Do visit you home regularly. If you stay far away, still you plan to meet at least on big festivals, occasions. You can also call your family members to stay with you for some time.
4) Be in company of good, like minded people. It will help you not to divert your attention.
5) During free time develop some hobby. Read books, go to visit some place of worship.
6) Plan your time well. If you have some free time then you can plan to upgrade yourself by joining some part time or weekend courses. You can also do some social work.
7) Enjoy with friends and colleagues. You can go for office parties, get together’s, can plan for movies, go for small trips at nearby places.
8) Listen to music, play music, do meditation & yoga. Keep yourself fit and healthy.
9) Put posters of your role models in your room. You can also paste some motivational quotes on walls. You can write your goals also as it will give you strength, motivation and purpose for living.
10) Help your friends, room mates, colleagues because away from home they are the only best people available people for your support.