Offices are full of Stress, Work Pressure, Politics and Challenges. Employee’s 30% Salary is straight away cut in taxes. Remaining 70% disappears in a day settling bills, paying EMI and managing some small family trips. Here are few Motivational things for an employee in his/her office (Just for fun but mostly reality)
1) Getting selected for first job. Best motivational moment is carrying offer letter in hand and reading “CTC” page and “Net Salary” column.
2) Free unlimited tea-coffee in Office. Sometime it could be free Soup, milk badam, juice or cookies also if it’s creative multinational.
3) Sitting with beautiful girls/boys. Having lunches and outings with them.
4) Availing Saturday & Sunday as weekly off. Looking for long weekends.
5) Enjoying company sponsored Training Programs especially when they are in Five Stars or at outside locations.
6) Stealing company’s stationary. Using company resources for personal use.
7) Making fake bills or overcharging in travel, conveyance, food claims.
8) Using office time for personal work.
9) Friday’s, Salary Day, Bonus Days are the most inspiring days.
10) Feeling relaxed and cool when Boss is not around or on leave.