1. Flats should be allowed for sale only after it’s construction is completed and all clearances are taken. How builders can sell something which is not even started (construction) which they do as of now when they sell their projects at planning stage.
2. Builders should be bound to set up and provide customer care. As of now buyers have to struggle to get even basic services in place.
3. There should be some agency for Builder’s ratings like we have for financial services and share market etc.
4. Real Estate Regulatory Bill which is still to be passed should be cleared without wasting more time.
5. There should be way of listing all builders and their credentials for buyers to verify their details.
6. All housing project property documents should be made available by Govt on a single portal.
7. There should be Govt monitored online web portal to resolve consumer issues.
8. Builders put their own terms and conditions to benefit them. Like financial services there should be some common Govt controlled terms and conditions.
9. There should be minimum quality standards to be adopted for construction.
10. There should be minimum guarantee period for example 5 years etc post delivery of the project.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.