Money is not a motivating factor. Money doesn’t thrill me or make me play better because there are benefits to being wealthy. I’m just happy with a ball at my feet. My motivation comes from playing the game I love. If I wasn’t paid to be a professional footballer I would willingly play for nothing. – Lionel Messi
Do you want to keep your day Motivated and full with enthusiasm? Here are few tips for you.
1) Plan for next day before you go to sleep.
2) Take good, comfortable sleep.
3) When you wake up, motivate your mind with positive thoughts.
4) Get ready and eat heavy breakfast.
5) Start your day as planned yesterday.
6) Do things before they become urgent.
7) Eat at small intervals.
8) Drink water as much as possible.
9) Walk as much as possible.
10) Fix your working hours and do your best during that window.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.