We all have read this story in our childhood as how a turtle won the race with a rabbit. Rabbit was quick and he thought turtle can’t win the race so he decided to sleep for some time whereas the turtle kept walking step by step all the time. Rabbit slept longer and the moment he woke up he saw turtle had already finished the race.
Here are 5 Inspiring learning’s we can get from this story:
1) Never overestimate yourself. Rabbit overestimated himself this is the reason he lost the race.
2) Underestimating others can be a mistake. Rabbit underestimated turtle and he had to pay the price.
3) Never relax until your task is finished. If you may try to relax, you may lose the focus.
4) Keep walking. No matter how tough or long is your journey, only way to get through is keep walking.
5) Your competition can be with anyone. Don’t take things so lightly.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.