We are living in a startup dominated world. Everyday we are seeing thousands of startups getting started and many getting failed. One of the major challenge for any startup is ‘Marketing’. Today we are presenting ‘5 Marketing Tips for Startups’.
1) As a thumb rule keep 10-20% (percentage to cost) as your Marketing Budget. It’s important to spend money on Marketing but in limits.
2) First focus on channel which is economical and gives you maximum sale. Once you have enough cash in your bank then slowly spend money on marketing.
3) Focus on one particular area and product. Don’t try to sell many things at a time. You can expand slowly.
4) Initially, focus on organic and word of mouth marketing. Happy customers can get you more business than paid marketing.
5) Keep focus on customer engagement. Keep in touch with your customer for their feedback.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.