You must have seen many entrepreneurs now days sitting with the team and avoiding individual, glass and corner cabins. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is the best example of working in the common area. In order to find out why modern day CEO’s doesn’t like to sit in the exclusive cabins, we found the following reasons.
1) Some CEO’s felt working in a prison when they were given individual cabins. They felt like if they were thrown away by the company to a side corner.
2) Many CEO’s believe that now days when you are running a startup you require more interaction with the team. Sitting in a glass cabin decreases your interaction with the team.
3) People working in the leadership role want the company culture to be more healthy and friendly. For HR reasons they don’t want to create divide by creating cabins. Rather they prefer to work with everyone to generate more confidence for the team.
4) Working in the team area ignites team members to come up with ideas. It gives everyone opportunity to interact with the CEO directly for any help or suggestion.
5) Working with the team brings more productivity that’s what the CEO’s believe. They want to lead from front and want to spend more time with the team to understand and strengthen the processes of the company.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.