1) Abidali Z. Neemuchwala who is currently Group President & Chief Operating Officer of Wipro Limited has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Board of the Company. This appointment will be effective from February 1, 2016 as reported in media.
2) Abidali, who has vast experience in strategy and operations, previously worked with TCS for almost 23 years.
3) For his personal contribution to the industry, he was awarded the BPO CEO of the Year 2010 and in 2012 as he was recognized by the Shared Services Organization of IPQC.
4) Electronics and Communication Engineer from NIT, Raipur andMasters in Industrial Management from IIT Mumbai, he is a Certified Software Quality Analyst and a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
5) His profile on company website defines him as “A chess buff, he also enjoys volunteering, travelling, Indian music, reading fiction, and golf. He is married, has 3 children, and lives in Dallas, Texas.”
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.