A reported in Media, Gautam Bambawale who is a senior diplomat and currently envoy to Bhutan has been appointed as next High Commissioner to Pakistan. He will be replacing TCA Raghavan. He will be taking up the assignment shortly. Here are 5 things to know about him.
- He is IFS office of 1984 batch.
- He has worked in US, China and Germany.
- He was appointed India’s Ambassador to Bhutan in year 2014.
- He was named as first Consul General of India in Guangzhou, China in year 2007.
- He is said to be expert in Chinese matters. He also worked in the capacity as joint secretary (East Asia) in Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
Gautam Bambawale has a critical role to play to work with Indian Prime Minister to resolve Pakistani matters.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.