1)Â Lord Hanuman was a true follower. Â He worshiped Lord Rama with utmost dedication.
2)Â Lord Hanuman was a quick decision maker. When he went to bring ‘Sanjeevani Booti’ heÂ wasn’t able to recognize which isÂ Sanjeevani Booti because there were many look alike plants. As her was running short of time and had to come back by morning, so he quickly decided and brought the entire mountain.
3) He was very strong. He could do anything with his two hands.
4) He was little naughty also. When he went to Lanka to give message to Mata Sita, while coming back he destroyed the entire Ashok Vatika and also set Lanka on fire.
5) He was innocent. Lord Rama was very impressed to see his innocence in small-small incidents.
6) He had one goal. The only goal was to bring back Sita Mata.
7) He was selfless. He helped Lord Rama without any favor or benefit.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need âFinancial Helpâ. We value every single penny you pay us.Â Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can youÂ please help us using this link.