1) Don’t over commit like Dasharatha. You may be in trouble later. It’s better to commit low and deliver more.
2) Do your business with all ethics. Consider your business like dharma. Keep your words like Lord Rama.
3) Build a team. Rama was able to win against Ravana just because he was able to make a performing team. Every member of your team is important.
4) Be a decision maker. When Hanuman went to get Sanjivani booti he was not able to identify it. He brought the whole mountain. In running any startup you need to be a decision maker no matter what.
5) Stay cool and don’t be angry. Laxamana was a short tempered person. He lost his cool many times which put him into trouble. Running a startup means keeping your head cool all the times.
6) Startup is all about making life sacrifices. You will need to work overtime, have to leave your comfort level just like Sita who decided to go with Rama in forest for 14 years.
7) Leave your ego. Ravana got destroyed just because of his ego. When you are running a startup, leave your ego’s aside.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.