Present world belongs to Startups. Young people are preferring to start their own ventures than joining jobs. It is also truth that chances of failure for a startup are 65% or more. This is also true that failure of a startup doesn’t mean you can not start another venture. There are many good things about failure for a startup. Have a look at 7 Lessons a Startup can Learn from it’s Failure:
1) Don’t repeat the reasons of failure while starting another startup.
2) Analyse the reasons and discuss them with your mentors.
3) Share the lessons as a write up on your blog or some other startup website.
4) Don’t get demoralize from failure. Take it as learning.
5) Consider failure as part of life. Don’t consider it as end of life.
6) Make sure you don’t spend more money on failed startup. Try to protect your money.
7) Close the startup entity, legally. Make sure you close it officially.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.