1) Chief Minister of UP is focusing on making UP a global hub for film making. He has been meeting film makers and also exempting tax for few films to encourage films in the state.
2) State is also encouraging film makers to come and make films in UP. They are providing them all necessary & possible help a state could provide.
3) It was also in news that UP Govt is setting up online portal and single window help system for shooting movies in UP.
4) Film making in UP will provide employment and encouragement to travel.
5) India can become a global hub for film making.
6) UP can provide skilled and semi skilled work force at very reasonable price to film makers. Noida is known as filmcity where there are many media institutes.
7) Mumbai doesn’t have much space to setup modern studios. UP can lead for this space. UP has global cities and infrastructure already available.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.