The world has arrived at a stage where we are getting too much into technology and are leaving behind our legacy. In this modern world still we need to be connected to our roots. One way is that every person especially every kid should read Gita, Kuran, Mahabharata, Bible and Guru Granth Sahib atleast once in their life. Here are the benefits of it.
1) These holy books are treasure of information. They educate us about the true human values.
2) Every holy book teaches us that all people on the earth are same. There’s no divide in terms of religion, caste, culture or region.
3) Anyone who reads these books gets to know what is good and what is bad. This will help kids follow the right path.
4) All these great books teach us to help others. Best cause in the world is to bring everyone to the same level.
5) These religious books give our mind peace and harmony. When we get to know the universe, we feel satisfied.
6) All these books educate us to believe in ‘Karma’. Every person lives his/her life according to their own Karma.
7) The world has many problems. You wouldn’t believe that these holy books have answer and solution to all those problems if you read them carefully.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.