1) Doing the job which you don’t like at all. Means choosing the profession which you don’t love at all.
2) Doing work without concentration & discipline. Talent alone will not help you get succeed.
3) Not getting into details. Jumping the gun without knowing facts.
4) No self up gradation. In order to keep your pace with the change it’s necessary for everyone to keep learning something otherwise one will become obsolete for sure.
5) Postponing work. Taking things lightly. When things will become urgent then you will be under tremendous pressure as you will have no time left to do them.
6) Not delegating work. Becoming one man army. Through delegation only you can develop junior people & can take senior positions. No one in this world can do everything at his/her own.
7) Not prioritizing tasks. Not following 80-20 principle where it says 20% of the reasons cause 80% problems. People ruin their entire day by not prioritizing jobs one night before or early morning. They end up doing unproductive things by the time the day is over.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.