1) Write a good script for your videos. Pre written script will always be better.
2) Shoot your video with multiple cameras if possible.
3) Try to avoid jerks in your shooting. Make sure the camera is stable.
4) Try to make video on humor, current affairs, entertainment etc.
5) Your video should be engaging. Viewer should watch your video like if he or she is watching a film.
6) Your video should be a story teller. People love watching videos in shape of a story.
7) Promote your videos on blogs and social media websites. Avoid paid promotion of videos.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.