Each of us should think of the future. Every puff on a cigarette is another tick closer to a time bomb of terrible consequences. Christopher Hitchens didn’t care about the consequences of smoking cigarettes. Tragically, he died of throat cancer in December 2011.
1) Cigarette is bad for your health.
2) Your family feels bad when you smoke.
3) It’s wastage of money as well.
4) Smoking effect others as well due to smoke.
5) Your kids may also follow the same practice.
6) Smoking makes negative impact on health of new born.
7) Young generation is also getting attracted to Cigarette smoking.
8) People hate company of Cigarette smokers.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.