1) Less than 20% of Indians have access to Internet as of today. It is important to provide internet access to every Indian.
2)Â Internet connectivity is poor in many smaller cities. In villages it’s almost unavailable. It’s necessary to connect those people in digital growth.
3) Internet can help people get better advise on health services. People can analyze health options available.
4) People who can’t afford schoolsÂ /colleges can get chance to online education. It will help improve literacy rate.
5) There are many Government schemes which can be implemented online. It will increase effectiveness and transparency.
6) It can help small businesses. People can use online tools to increase their business effectiveness.
7) It can help improve life style right from basic to advance.
8) People can connect through Social Media. They too can connect to people across the globe with various communities.
9) It will help in inclusive growth.Â It will also improve the over communication system for communicating various social policies and schemes.
10) It can make the entire system ‘Digitally Participative’. Once people are digitally connected, they can participate in healthy democratic system.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need âFinancial Helpâ. We value every single penny you pay us.Â Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can youÂ please help us using this link.