- Income Tax payers in India face little complexity while filing their Income Tax returns.
- To ease this, Income Tax Department is planning to provide ‘Pre-Filled-Income-Tax-Returns’ so tax payers could find it more easy while submitting their returns.
- As reported in Media reports, “The apex policy-making body of the I-T department is actively working to ensure that this customer-friendly measure can be launched for taxpayers from the next financial year.”
- As reported in Business Insider, Anita Kapur, CBDT Chairperson said that “Taxpayers will be able to change and correct their figures in the new system”.
- Indian taxpayers will be happy with this move once implemented as this will take their burden of filling most common data which is already available with Income Tax Authorities.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.