Every year India’s beauties participate in world’s most coveted beauty pageants, and obviously we all rally behind them and root for them to win. This year, however, it’s going to be a little different.
The Miss World organizers want the vox populi to be even louder this time around. For this purpose, they have invited the viewers to come forward and cast votes for three of their favorite contestants in the beauty-pageant.
Eventually the votes will decide which contestant will become the recipient for the Peoples’ Choice Award.
And the plus-point in this voting-process is that you get to rank the contestants in any order of choice. Each vote counts and will contribute a great deal in affirming the contestants’ winning chances.
Representing India at the Miss World competition this year is Aditi Arya.
Here’s the step-by-step process of what you need to do to ensure that Miss World India Aditi gets close to winning the prestigious award.
1) Download the Miss World app. Android users Click Here
2) Click on the ‘Menu’ option & choose ‘Vote For Your Top 3’ from the drop-down.
3) Choose India from the list as your number one vote.
4) Select any other two contestants to complete your 3 votes.
5) Click on submit button.
6) Subscribe to the Miss World app for an additional 3 vote booster.
7) Spread the word and ask your family and friends to download the app and vote for India.
Bear in mind, the winner of this award will earn herself a free-pass straight into the final stages of the contest. Voting closes on Saturday, December 19, at 21:30, local time in Sanya, China (13:30 GMT).
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.