- Kumbh Mela is considered as most spiritual mass Hindu pilgrimage of faith in which Hindus gather to bathe in a sacred river. It is held every third year at one of the four places by rotation: Haridwar, Allahabad (Prayaga), Nashik and Ujjain.
- Trimbak (Nashik) was the place where this times’s Kumbh Mela held.
- In the past, there had been many occasions when problems incurred during Kumh Mela due to huge pilgrims. To prevent the recurrence of stampede which claimed the lives of 39 pilgrims during last Kumbh in NASIK in 2003-04, the police force had planned many things for this Year’s Kumbh Mela.
- Kudos to Nashik Administration that this year’s Kumbh Mela was very peaceful and there was no missing complaint or any other administrative issue.
- More than 20,000 police personnel were deployed this time who monitored the entire festival with CCTV’s, Apps, Wirelesses, Phones and many other mechanisms. NGO’s too were of great help for administration.
- It’s great achievement for Maharshtra Government for ensuring such peaceful event.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.