Inspiring Lessons from Paresh Rawal
- As a actor we have done some films which we want to forget.
- He didn’t have any acting background in the family.
- A drama theater was very close to his house. He used to go there to watch plays when he was just 9 years old. He was caught without ticket. Theater owner allowed him to watch plays without ticket because he saw passion in little Paresh’s eye’s.
- After watching these plays, Paresh was determined to work as an artist and started Professional theater in the Year 1970.
When you are determined to return, you can borrow (money) from anyone – Paresh Rawel
Inspiring Lessons from Boman Irani
- Her mother was very happy when she got to know that Boman is going for “The Anupam Kher Show” where Paresh Rawal will also come.
- Boman’s father passed away just few months before his birth so he never met his father.
- In the initial days, Boman ran his Father’s bakery shop, worked as a waiter, he had speaking disorder, did photography, and started films very late in his life.
- His mother used to encourage him a lot. His mother used to encourage him to watch movies as much as possible. This is how he got attracted to films.
You have to pay your dues – Boman Irani
- Both of them discussed many more things he discussed in the interview. Watch the video to know more about Paresh Rawal & Boman Irani.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.