Ram Jethmalani’s Inspiring Quotes

http://www.caravanmagazine.in/print/4957
Picture Source

Ram Jethmalani is one of the prominent lawyer in India as of today. He once was India’s Union Law Minister and Chairman of Bar Council of India. He has fought many high profile cases. He take fee only for 10% cases, whereas for remaining 90% he do it free of cost, that’s what he claims.

Ram Jethmalani is not only a lawyer but a politician as well. He’s associated with BJP. Because of his bold and frank personality equipped with tremendous knowledge about Indian legal system makes Ram Jethmalani very popular among various sections of society. When he speak, people listen to him. There are many learning’s from Mr. Jethmalani. Today, we thought to share his life lessons and quotes which we are sure our readers will like.

Life Lessons and Inspiring Quotes by Ram Jethmalani

  • The older you get, the younger should be your company.
  • If witnesses don’t support the prosecution, what can the judge do? The judge is helpless.
  • Freedom is the priceless gift. Democracy requires highest amount of education.
  • Democracy and the democratic business is like a flourishing business where the owner of the Business is dummy and the manager that he employs is a clever man.
  • The accused has the right to apply for bail as soon as possible. Tell those people someday they’ll be convicted, and they’ll do the same.
  • People need to be more educated than the rulers. Unfortunately, it’s not happening that’s the reason democracy is in bad shape.
  • Democracy without education is hypocrisy without limitation.
  • Democracy is like a swimming pool, you need to periodically change the water.

Know more about Ram Jethmalani


Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.
SHARE