- BLOODHOUND SSC is a unique, high-technology project to design and build a car that will break the 1,000mph barrier and set a new world land speed record.
- Designed and constructed in the UK, BLOODHOUND SSC includes components and sponsorship from international companies and will make its record attempt in South Africa.
- It’s design team has put its near-complete vehicle on show in London.
- As per Media reports, this car is going to run in South Africa next year on a specially built track.
- They are aiming to achieve the speed of 800mph (1,287km/h) by October next year and 1,000mph (1,610km/h) by Year 2017.
- This seems to be a very big innovation. It has taken 8 long years for the whole car to built right from concept and design phase.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.