1. Try to find a person who disagrees with you. For your startup, as a co-founder, you should look for a person who has different point of view. It will give new dimension to your business.
2. Find cross functional, cross skilled co-founder. Person with same skill set as yours will not be able to add much value to the organization.
3. Find person who buys you idea and shares the same vision. Until the person shares the same vision, it will be difficult to go long way.
4. You should keep your personal and professional life separate. Personal or professional disputes should not come in between each other.
5. You need to have clarify about your roles and responsibilities from day one. You should define your domain in absolute terms. Draw a solid line and don’t share any work.
6. All co-founders should be equally passionate and devote time. Everyone should be equally committed.
7. Keep financial transactions transparent. There should be no financial mess.
8. Select a leader among co-founders and make sure everyone follows his/her leadership. Not many people can lead at same time.
9. You can find co-founder from networking, school/college mates, ex office colleagues, startup platforms etc.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.