1) How you will define yourself in one line. Something inspirational.
Super-Focused And Lively – Am a never-say-die spirit, for whom the word IMPOSSIBLE just means another challenge to take on
2) What is one of your famous Motivational quote which you read very often.
“Some People want it to happen, some wish it would happen , Others Make it happen ” by the legendary Michael Jordan
3) Which one book has inspired you most and you recommend other people to read as well.
Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach. This book is about the relevance of making the most of our lives, even if our goals run contrary to what people around us do.. Through the metaphor of flight,the author instills the faith if we follow our dreams, we too can soar.
4) One song which inspires you.
“Its Just another manic Monday “.. drives away any Monday blues , and it works everytime
5) What do you do when you feel low.
Sports picks me up like nothing else – A quick game of tennis , a jog or even a sprint up a steep flight of stairs , works for me
And when nothing else works I just get back to work.. am a die hard workaholic, nothing peps me up more than working out more business synergies.
6) One person who inspire you most Nationally
7) One person who inspire you most Internationally
8) Which Movie would you suggest people to watch for inspiration.
The movie that never fails to inspire me – Forrest Gump. To turn every little bane to a boon , the gist to success in life.
9) What is life for you, in one line.
Life is living your dreams your way and being your own person, charting your own invented paths!
10) One advise you would like to give to your followers.
“We got just one life , Do more”
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.