1) How you will define yourself in one line. Something inspirational.
I am very relaxed yet always stressed out.
2) What is one of your famous Motivational quote which you read very often.
You can lose lots of money chasing women, but you will NEVER lose women chasing money. – Chris Rock, “I Think I love my Wife.” I like this quote because it’s not about women necessarily but about a lot of things related to success.
3) Which one book has inspired you most and you recommend other people to read as well.
The Art of Racing in the Rain – shows the world through theeyes of a dog. I think I cried like a girl 5 times while reading it.
4) One song which inspires you.
Bonobo – Turtle Remix or Antiloop – Signing Off (I like songs without lyrics to get motivated)
5) What do you do when you feel low.
Honestly, I sit and mope about it until I force myself out of it. Or I clean the house.
6) One person who inspire you most Nationally
Manoti Jain (producer of Ad Films in Bombay) – I wish I could have the energy/smile of her 24/7.
7) One person who inspire you most Internationally
Aziz Ansari – admire the work ethic more than anything and the content.
8) Which Movie would you suggest people to watch for inspiration.
9) What is life for you, in one line.
10) One advise you would like to give to your followers.
If you recognize failure is as normal as bad weather, your journey will be a lot easier. And like bad weather, the timing of failure is never perfect.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.