1) Selfishness – Whatever they plan they plan for all not just for themselves.
2) Greed – They are hungry for success in a positive sense but not greedy.
3) Short Term – They always look for long term no matter what the conditions are.
4) Short Cuts – They are not afraid of the journey if the potential result will be fruitful.
5) Confusion – They are always clear with what they have to do.
6) Unfocused – They are always focused. They remember the goal with deadline.
7) Panic – In worst conditions they remain cool and take best decisions.
8) Fantasy – They see the dreams with open eyes and work for them.
9) Moody – Whether success or defeat they behave in same manner.
10) Unemotional – They are kind by heart but doesn’t flow with emotions.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.