In the coming days, the first counselling result for JAC Chandigarh 2022 will be released. Below are important dates for the First round JAC Chandigarh Seat Allotment Result 2022. JAC admission 2022 Counselling for B.E./B.tech, B.Arch. has already started. The first round’s outcome was previously known. The Round 1 JAC Chandigarh Counselling outcome is currently pending.
The Joint Admission Committee (JAC) manages the online Chandigarh 2022 counselling. The Joint admission Committee 2022 counselling and seat allocation process is now open to students who have finished registering for it. The whole counselling schedule for JAC Chandigarh BTech admission 2022 may be found here. Three rounds of B.Tech counselling will be held at JAC Chandigarh.
JAC Counselling 2022 Highlights :
Check all the important dates for JAC Counselling 2022 Here.
|Name of the Exam||Joint Admission Committee (JAC)|
|Eligibility||12th , JEE Mains|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Official website||Click Here|
JAC Chandigarh Admissions
Since there isn’t an entrance exam, the students will be chosen for admission based on their JEE Main scores. Registration, document verification, choice filling, mock counselling, choice locking, and allotment are all steps in the JAC Chandigarh B.Tech Counselling 2022 process. Applicants must pay the JAC Chandigarh B.Tech 2022 Counselling cost.
JAC, or the Joint Admission Committee, administers admissions to the BE, BArch, Integrated BE (Chemical), and MBA programmes offered by the Chandigarh institutions listed below based on JEE Main scores and the percentage of students who passed their Class XII or equivalent test. Popularly known as JAC Chandigarh admissions, the application procedure. There is no entrance exam because admissions are determined by JEE Main All India Ranks. Only interested candidates need to submit an application for the JAC counselling procedure.
JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2022 Eligibility
- They must be citizens of India (with the exception of those seats designated for NRIs and foreign nationals).
- Candidates who live in Chandigarh are eligible for the Chandigarh quota. While applicants from other regions of India are eligible for the All India Quota
- JEE Main is the equivalent academic requirement for JAC admission 2022 counselling.
- For admissions to BE/BE(Chemical) with MBA and BArch courses subject selection is different.
Counselling Dates :
Check all counselling rounds details here.
|Start date of online registrations||25 September 2022|
|Last date for depositing fee in the SBI Bank using bank challan||29 September 2022|
|End date of online registration||01 October 2022|
|Choice filling Form round 1||07-09 October 2022|
|Counselling result of mock||08 October 2022|
|Locking of choices last date||09 October2022|
|Round One Seat Allocation Result||10 October 2022|
|Reporting to the allotted college from||27- 28 October 2022|
|Counselling Round 2 &3 result||24 October 2022|
- Candidates must use all available online payment methods to cover the fees. Your fees may be paid with a debit card, credit card, or through net banking.
- It is necessary to submit the upgrade request online.
- When steps 1 and 2 are finished, candidates will receive provisional admission letters online.
- Candidates will be deemed to have accepted the designated seat if they pay the fees.
How to check JAC Chandigarh Counselling Result 2022
Check Step wise procedure in below given steps:
- Visit Official website
The official website for JAC is
- Fill all the details
Fill all the required details in the blanks
- Submit it
Recheck all the details and submit it.
- Print it.
Print for further use.