On September 26, registration for UP NEET PG 2022 counselling began at the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh. To participate in the counselling process for admission to the UP PG medical programme in 2022, candidates must register and complete an application. The registration deadline is September 28. Upneet.gov.in, the official website, is where registration is possible. The choice filling will come after registration.
UP NEET Counselling :
Registrants will be used to create a merit list. The merit list will be made public on September 28 or September 29 by the UP NEET PG 2022 counselling schedule. Participants in the counselling rounds must meet the eligibility requirements.
They ought to have achieved the required cutoff percentile in the NEET PG 2022 exam. Counselling for UP NEET PG 2022 will be offered for seats available in private colleges as well as seats with a 50% state quota in government medical and dental schools.
A mop-up round will be one of three rounds of UP NEET PG counselling in 2022. After the second round of UP NEET PG 2022 counselling, any seats that remain unfilled will be filled in the mop-up round. To allocate 891 MD/MS/PG Diploma and 32 MDS seats under the 50% state quota, DMET will conduct counselling.
- The candidate must have graduated from an accredited medical school in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates who reside in Uttar Pradesh and hold an MBBS degree from an institution outside of the state may also apply for UP NEET PG 2022 counselling (15% AQI seat).
- The only candidates eligible for admission to government, state, private, or deemed universities are those who have completed the MBBS or BDS programme in Uttar Pradesh.
- Only seats in private universities are open to applicants who did not complete their MBBS degree in Uttar Pradesh and are not residents of that state.
- By July 30, 2022, he or she must have finished the required rotational internship.
- He or she must be a NEET PG 2022 graduate.
Documents Required :
- NEET PG 2022 admit card
- NEET PG 2022 result/scorecard
- Copy of duly filled application form of UP NEET 2022 counselling
- Class X certificate (as proof of DOB)
- MBBS Mark Sheets (all)
- Passing Certificate (MBBS degree course)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate, issued by MCI/SMC
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste/Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Employers Relieving Certificate (if applicable)
- Allotment letter (downloaded from the official website)
- Copy of the State Merit List, reflecting the position of the candidate in this list
UP NEET Counselling Process :
Online Application and Registration
- Candidates must register on the official website if they want to take part in the UP NEET PG 2022 counselling.
- Candidates are encouraged to register using the same cell phone number and email address they used to apply for NEET PG 2022.
- They will b routed to the UP NEET PG counselling application form after completing the registration process.
- They must properly fill out all the fields and upload any necessary paperwork.
- Candidates will need to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 3,000 to submit their application. You can pay the registration fee with a credit card, debit card, UPI, or net banking.
- The candidate’s registered mobile number will receive a message with their registration number for the UP NEET PG 2022 application.
State Merit List
On the official website, a merit list for applicants who enrolled for UP NEET PG 2022 counselling will b posted. Based on the NEET PG exam results, the merit list will b made public. Participants in the UP NEET PG 2022 counselling will be those whose names are on the merit list.
A candidate must sign into their registered account to access the option filling form. Choices made may b changed as many times as necessary before the final submission. To prevent data loss, candidates are urge to save the changes each time. Candidates must also b aware that unless they select the “Submit and Lock” option at the conclusion, their selections will not b taken into account. Candidates won’t b taken into consideration for seat allocation if they don’t lock their selections.
Candidates must email the required papers to the nodal center’s email address listed on the allocation letter to confirm their admissions online. They must also provide a copy of their allotment letter and a receipt for their tuition or course money.
Payment of Tuition Fee
Candidates who would receive a seat in the UP NEET PG 2021 counselling process must pay the course fee to secure their admission. The candidate won’t be able to download the allotment letter until after paying the course price. Online payment is required for the UP NEET PG counselling course fee for 2022. Credit cards, debit cards, and online banking are all acceptable forms of payment.